KINDNESS COURAGE RESPECT
Our Trust values are fundamental to the way we engage with each other on a daily basis. They set out what our patients can expect from us at every step of their journey with us.
As a Trust we believe kindness is shown by caring as we would care for our loved ones
- I will be compassionate, courteous and helpful at all times
- I will be empathetic, giving my full and undivided attention
- I will show I care by being calm, professional and considerate at all times.
As a Trust we believe courage is the strength to do things differently and stand up for what’s right
- I will be positively involved in doing things differently to improve our services
- I will challenge poor behaviour when I see it, hear it or feel it
- I will speak up when I see anything which concerns me.
As a Trust we believe respect is having due regard for the feelings, contribution and achievements of others
- I will be open and honest and do what I say
- I will listen to and involve others so we can be the best we can be
- I will celebrate and appreciate the successes of others.