From junior doctors on rotation at the Trust to student nurses and staff members on-call there are many staff who require accommodation. We offer rooms and flats either on-site or close to Grimsby and Scunthorpe hospitals.
At the Diana, Princess of Wales Hospital in Grimsby we have a new £16.4million accommodation block on site called The Roost offering high quality, professional accommodation for medical students and key worker staff.
The Roost offers:
- High quality furnished rooms
- En-suite rooms and self-contained studio apartments
- Full maintenance, cleaning and wifi included
- Competitive rates which include utility bills and council tax
- Variable lengths of stay from one night upwards.
En-suite room: £31.30
Self contained flat: £40.30
En-suite room: £420 pcm
Self contained studio flats: £680.84 pcm
Contact the Customer Service Team on 03033 304902 or firstname.lastname@example.org for further information or to book.
Scunthorpe & goole accommodation
Single en-suite rooms are conveniently located across the road from the hospital. All rooms are fully furnished including furniture and bedding. There are shared cooking facilities with white goods, basic utensils and crockery. Laundry facilities are available on the ground floor. Free Wifi is available but TV is not provided. Please be aware that the number of rooms at Scunthorpe hospital are limited and so stays are restricted to short term only. For longer term stays of over three months please request a flat.
One and two bedroom flats are available across the road from the hospital or in the hospital grounds. All flats are self-contained and fully furnished including white goods and come complete with basic utensils, crockery and bedding. One bed flats comprise a double bedroom, kitchen, living room and shower room. Two bed flats have an additional single bedroom. The minimum tenancy period is six months with a maximum of 12 months (unless otherwise agreed) on an assured short hold tenancy basis and occupation is related to employment with the hospital trust. Council tax, telephone and parking charges are payable for all flats and are not included in the rent. TV and WIFI are not provided.
The current nightly rate is £31.30.
Prices vary depending on which utilities are included so please contact the accommodation office for up to date prices and availability.
Contact the Customer Service Team on 03033 302678 or email@example.com for further information or to book.
- Parking can be arranged by the security offices on each hospital site.
- There is a strict no smoking policy throughout all buildings within the hospital grounds and across all sites. This includes residential accommodation. A £50 recharge per incident will be payable by any resident who disregards this policy.
- Rent is payable in advance at the time of booking for all stays of up to one month. For longer term stays rent is payable at least monthly in advance.If you are on the payroll it can be paid from your salary.
- Occupancy: single en-suite rooms are for single people only, we are unable to accommodate couples or children.Flats are suitable for couples or single people. We cannot accommodate families with children.
- Towels are not provided