Clinical support workers provide assistance to healthcare professionals in the delivery of patient care. As these roles involve helping provide patient care they can be very rewarding, they are also a great starting point for people that wish to further their career in a chosen profession.
These roles include:
Working for us has many benefits, these include:
- Excellent training, education & support – we actively encourage your continued development
- Access to external programs of education through our local universities
- AFC Terms and Conditions, complete with an NHS Pension Scheme
- A respectful, caring and honest team environment
- Career development and progression opportunities
- The opportunity to make a difference
- Access to a range of staff incentives exclusive to NHS workers.
The trust is currently expanding our range of apprenticeships all of which can lead to qualification in a range of professional healthcare roles.
Take a look at our current vacancies page to find out if we have any opportunities that might suit you.