NON CLINICAL SUPPORT SERVICES
A PATHWAY FOR
Non-Clinical Support include a range of different careers that are critical to the effective running of our healthcare services even though they are not directly involved in a patients care.
The different roles that fall under this category are incredibly varied, examples of the type of roles include:
- IT Support
- Divisional Support Staff
- Finance officer
- Recruitment officer
- Human Resources Manager
- Hospital Support Worker
- Maintenance Craftsperson
This is not an extensive list, but illustrates the amount and variety of different careers that we have available.
Working for us has many benefits, these include:
- Excellent training, education & support – we actively encourage your continued development
- Access to external programs of education through our local universities
- AFC Terms and Conditions, complete with an NHS Pension Scheme
- A respectful, caring and honest team environment
- Career development and progression opportunities
- The opportunity to make a difference
- Access to a range of staff incentives exclusive to NHS workers.
The trust is currently expanding our range of apprenticeships all of which can lead to qualifications in a range of different roles.
Take a look at our current vacancies page to find out if we have any opportunities that might suit you.