COMMUNITY & THERAPIES OPPORTUNITIES
REGISTER NOW FOR OUR COMMUNITY & THERAPIES RECRUITMENT WEBINAR
Wednesday 9th November | 12:00
Are you currently a Nurse or AHP looking for your next career move?
Does working within an inclusive, friendly, passionate, and innovative team sound appealing?
Or perhaps you would love the opportunity to work with the UK’s first piloted advanced virtual equipment?
If you have answered yes, then joining us in one of our Community & Therapy roles may be just what you are looking for, and we invite you to join us at our Recruitment Webinar on 9th November at 12.00pm – you can register here.
- 12:00pm – Warm welcome and introduction. Meet our Associate Chief Nurse Donna Smith and our Quality Development Team Lead Helen Yewdall to hear more about our Community & Therapies Division.
- 12:30pm – Break out into our designated speciality areas where you can hear more from members of our specialty teams relevant to your area of expertise
- 13:00pm – Return to the main area for a 15 minutes Q&A and find out how to apply!
Our Community and Therapies Division serves the communities of Northern Lincolnshire and the surrounding area, treating a wide range of people across a broad range of settings. Our friendly teams play a vital role in providing care for our patients, many of which are cared for in the comfort of their own home.
A role within our Community & Therapy Division represents an opportunity to make a real difference to lives of our patients and their families. We believe that caring for patients is not just a job – it is a passion, a calling and deep sense of pride. In recognition of this we proudly became finalists for the prestigious Community Provider of the Year Award in 2020 demonstrating our ability to adapt our services during the Covid pandemic.
In addition to this, and thanks to a funding injection of £400,000 from NHS England, we have recently become the only Trust in the UK to pilot pioneering Augmented Reality Glasses within our Community Nursing Services. Working with Concept Health, our community staff will be wearing the smart glasses during home visits as part of a pilot scheme, allowing them more time to spend on patient care. With patient consent, staff will be able to record parts of the visit, such as video footage of wound care, or simply audio. The glasses then transcribe the information directly into the electronic patient record which is safely stored on the cloud. This pioneering service is expected to considerably reduce the amount of administrative time; freeing more time to spend on clinical duties. Read more here.
What can we offer?
We are proud of our friendly supportive teams, and with an impressive skill mix, this allows us to provide excellent services within our hospitals and out in the community, such as Community Nursing, Dietetics, Speech & Language and Physiotherapy. We love seeing the value that our therapies add to our patient’s outcome; and the high patient contact time allows us to use our advanced clinical skills whilst doing what we love best.
Valuing and supporting our staff members is vital; we can’t expect our patients to be well cared for if our team aren’t nurtured too. The Trust recognises the importance of providing a workplace where individuals feel valued, engaged, and respected. We aim to ensure our staff reaches their full potential within their job roles and as such, we will invest in your career development and help you to achieve further training and qualifications.
- Access to training and development and external programs of education through our local universities
- AFC Terms and Conditions, complete with an excellent NHS Pension Scheme, up to 20% contribution
- Staff wellbeing, coaching services and sickness absence pay
- Generous annual leave entitlement up to 33 days (not inclusive of bank holidays)
- A respectful, caring, and honest team environment
- Hybrid working possibilities
- The opportunity to make a difference
- Access to a range of staff incentives and discounts exclusive to NHS workers including salary sacrifice schemes, cycle to work scheme, Trust car scheme
- Staff social events.
You may be entitled to claim up to £4000 to assist with the costs of relocating to work with us, which can be used to claim back:
- Visa costs
- Registration Costs
- Additional travel costs
- Accommodation costs.
What do you need?
We currently have a number of opportunities ranging from Community Nursing, Occupational Therapy and other Therapies, and Health Care Assistants. We are particularly interested in those who possess the following:
- Motivation, and desire to make a difference
- Ability to work in a fast paced, constantly changing environment
- Maintain high standards of quality care and professionalism in highly pressured environment
- Passionate team player.
If you love what you have read so far, then you could just be the person we are looking for to join our team. Register for our Webinar Recruitment Event on – Wednesday 9th November at 12.00pm – you can register by clicking here.
If you would like to know a little more, please feel free to contact:
Donna Smith – Associate Chief Nurse C&T | firstname.lastname@example.org
Helen Yewdall – C&T Quality and Development Team Lead | email@example.com
Seonaid Doughty – Recruitment Specialist | firstname.lastname@example.org
Join us and you could live and work in an area which boasts Blue Flag beaches, areas of ‘Outstanding Natural Beauty’, market towns and picturesque villages. The area, whilst steeped in history offers affordable housing, outstanding schools and excellent transport links to some of the most vibrant cities in the North of England.
We believe life is for living; and we have plenty to keep you busy. Whether you’re looking for cultural days out, shopping with friends, or family trips to local attractions, you’ll always be minutes away from everything you want and need.